How do I find the right doctor?

I'm from a small town in British Columbia, Canada, and I am willing to travel to find a doctor. How do I know when I found the right doctor?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

How do I find the right doctor?

Just do a bit of research and I think that the answer will become clear.

Beverly Hills, CA

How do I find the right doctor?

Thank you for your question. My recommendation is to choose a board certified plastic surgeon that has experience in the type of procedure you want to do and try to book a consultation, even if it is online first, so he could answer to all your questions you have about your surgery and to make an operational plan that works for you.

I hope my answer will help you to your question.

Jairo Ulerio, MD

How do I find the right doctor?

My recommendation is to Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. And also look at reviews and before and after pictures, and do consultation with the surgeon.

Hope you find the right doctor!!

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can look at before/after pictures on their websites prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Selecting the right surgeon

I would recommend searching for board certified plastic surgeons through the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Look at as many reviews of the doctors and look for lots of before and after photos. Consult with a few before making your decision. Since you are in Canada you may be able to Skype with some as well that are out of your geographic area.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD