Fat injections back into tummy?

Hi there! I had a tummy tuck years ago and I am not crazy about the unnatural flatness my tummy has had since. Is it possible to have fat injections done to the area around my belly button, so that I have a more natural looking tummy. I got a tummy tuck to remove stretch marks that I had from having children. Thanks in advance!

Fat Transfer/Ab Contouring/Post Tummy Tuck - Female body shaping with VASER hi def lipo

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want contouring to your abdomen. VASER can sculpt and contour the body for a natural, fit look and results can be seen immediately. See an expert for an evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Fat Transfer and Areas of the Body

Fat transfer is a great procedure and fat can be transferred to just about every area of the body. I have been doing the precedure since 1993, and I have treansferred it to many different areas of the body.  It can be utilized in this way because the transferred fat acts like a skin graft in the new area it is moved to.  It utilizes the new tissue bed to survive and this is the principle of how it lives.  If there is good circulation in the new area, the fat should survive if a good technique is used to transfer it.  This procedure is technique dependent and surgeon dependent.  It yields fantastic results in the right hands.  Good luck.

Walton Montegut, MD
Newport Beach Physician