Fat injections back into tummy?

Hi there! I had a tummy tuck years ago and I am not crazy about the unnatural flatness my tummy has had since. Is it possible to have fat injections done to the area around my belly button, so that I have a more natural looking tummy. I got a tummy tuck to remove stretch marks that I had from having children. Thanks in advance!

Fat Transfer/Ab Contouring/Post Tummy Tuck - Female body shaping with VASER hi def lipo

I suggest a 4D HI DEFINITION contouring specialist if you want contouring to your abdomen. VASER can sculpt and contour the body for a natural, fit look and results can be seen immediately. See an expert for an evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer