Family history of female hair loss linkage to male hair loss?

I was wondering if my family has history of minimal diffused FPHL but no MPHL, will I still be at high risk of developing MPHL? I have two uncles (mother side) in their mid 40s and early 50s, and neither one of them is bald. My maternal grandfather is in his mid 80s, and he is balding with M shaped hairline (but he had full head of hair and no recession in his early 70s). Neither of my dad and paternal grandfather is bald or show signs of balding either. I am a young asian male in his early 20s.

Genetic history

The female genetic hair loss does not seem to correlate with male patterned genetic balding. If you want to find out if you are losing your hair, see a expert doctor who will tell you.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon