Can double bubble be fixed without surgery?

Can double bubble be fixed without surgery? Is there anything I can do to fix the problem. Could a band from underneath help? I am 5 wks post op with mild DB and refused to have reconstructive surgery.

Thanks for your question.   Unfortunately double bubble can not be fixed without surgery.    It can be a complex revision surgery and may required acellular dermal matrix (ADM) such as Strattice.   Hope this helps. 

Fix double bubble without revision?

Thank you for your question. It is difficult to answer your question without having photos to see how severe extensive the double bubble is. You describe it as mild and you are only 5 weeks post operative. Time is always your ally with this situation. Be patient and allow for several months to pass and for the implant to settle. You may not need any intervention at all.Best Wishes,Michael Morrissey, MD