How much do breast implants cost?

I have been wanting to get breast implants. But before I get them, I would like to know about breast augmentation prices. How much do breast implants cost?

Costs

There is no fixed cost to the surgery, but in BC the costs range from $7500-$9900. 
Different surgeons charge different rates depending on their experience, training, and geographic location. Different implants also have different costs (saline is least expensive, gummy bear gel implants cost most). Regardless, choose the surgeon based on experience, skill, and your comfort level with their surgical plan. 

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

How much do breast implants cost

The #costs of #BreastAugmentation is contingent on several factors. Such as geographic location, the skill and experience of the surgeon, and operating room and anesthesia fees. Also, different breast implants may have different costs. The approximate costs can be found here on the Real Self website, Surgery.org, or PlasticSurgery.org.
Moreover, your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. I suggest you view before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

How much do breast implants cost?

The cost of implants vary surgeon to surgeon, region to region, etc.  Our cost for a breast augmentation surgery is $6,000-7,000 and those fees include: surgeon's fees, facility costs, anesthesia, supplies, implants and all visits to the office.  Some surgeons may be more or less depending on a number of different variables.  Just be sure to select a board-certified plastic surgeon for optimal results.  Best of luck!

Breast Implants/ Breast Augmentation/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc. I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area. You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

Breast implant cost varies based on a number of factors #plasticsurgery

The cost of breast augmentation in our Seattle practice is around $6800 - this is based on the our implant cost, facility and anesthesia costs and the surgeon's fee. These factors will vary geographically and based on the surgeons experience and position in the market.

How much do breast implants cost?

The only way to get an answer that is pertinent is to call around locally as fees vary dramatically around the country and even within a specific city. Just make sure you compare apples to apples, ie board certified plastic surgeons using a board certified anesthesiologist (not a nurse anesthetist) working in an accredited outpatient facility or a hospital and using silicone implants (if that is the type you want). 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

How much do breast implants cost?

Thank you for the question. When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, type of breast implants… are some of the potential variables involved.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Costs

The costs vary depending upon what type of implant you choose and where you live. I would suggest meeting with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and discussing all your concerns.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon