Breast asymmetry: is this a common outcome? What is my best plan of action? I am 8 months post op (Photos)

I don't want to run the risk of the right falling lower than the left. However the right is significantly fuller it seems. Do you think after time gravity or a loosened pec muscle might help? I really don't want to go under the knife again... My doctor just said he can do a revision if I want but I really don't know if it's worth it? Any advice or reassurances would be great.

Post Operative Breast Assymetry

Thank you for your question and postoperative photos.  One needs to see your preoperative photos to give you any guidance.  By 8 months you will not likely change much now.  Talk with your surgeon, if you are still not comfortable - get a second opinion.

Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Breast asymmetry

Thank you for your photos and question.  Asymmetry between one's breast is the norm.  That being said, there are options to correct asymmetry as much as possible.  My advice is to wait a full 4-6 months before considering a final result.  At 8 months post procedure, now is a good time to explore options with your surgeon.  Best of luck.