Would removing this mole be possible, and if so, how might it be done and how much would it cost? (photos)

I've had this mole on the right side of my face ever since I was little. I wanna say probably about 7-9 was the age I was at when it started to "grow in"? It's gotten slightly bigger ever since, or so it seems like it (maybe my cheeks have just gotten fatter). It never gave me problems up until recently, about 2 or 3 times there was a cut or something on it and it would scab up and I'd always pick it. Other than that it's fine. Hair does grow from it but I either pluck the hairs or shave them.

Excising dark small facial moles run roughly $350-500 and is easy to undergo.

Excising your mole is easy under local and costs roughly $350-500 for the procedure and $85 for the visit and is done under local and is almost   painless.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon