Do plastic surgeons have to do a good job? (Photo)

If there was an obvious mistake and the surgeon is constantly ignoring your emails what can be done? I am in England right now I had the surgery in Sweden two years ago and I am ready to sue. The problems is money I don't have any to fix the problem. Am I stuck looking like this forever?

Do plastic surgeons have to do a #goodjob ?

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for your question and photo. It is hard to say based on your photos in terms of what was is wrong. I recommend getting other opinions from board certified plastic surgeons in Florida or London, or where you are located. I am not sure what the Sweden laws are in terns of suing, but I believe that we are all human and make mistakes. If it is a glaring mistake, I believe most surgeons let alone plastic surgeons want to fix their mistakes. Your surgeon should want to fix the issue or mistake. Yes, revision surgery is expensive. Keep trying with your surgeon. Schedule a free Skype or FaceTime call if you can. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS
@docmata @revisionrhinoplasty

Secondary rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD