Can you lift the lips without surgery? I want a 2mm lift, and don't want to endure the surgery if I do not have to.

Do you think that with the right lip fillers and or some sort of skin tightening, this can be achieved? A lip lift could distort my face. I am young with a 15mm space between the nose and upper lip. I look better with 13mm when using a q-tip, any more it makes me look too toothy and generally distorted. It is something I dislike about myself and I am otherwise very happy, I overline my lips a lot as I am not happy with this look.

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. Please keep in mind that the goal of facial plastic surgery is to give the patient a more youthful and appearance with a natural-looking surgical or non-surgical procedure. It is always key to maintain the integrity of the patient's facial features. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon as there are different lip lift options and fillers.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon