I had Septorhinoplasty 3 weeks ago on the 6th September 2016. (photo)

I had Septorhinoplasty on the 6th September to correct a deviated septum and fractured nasal bine , they did not put in any splints to keep the bone and cartaledge in centre line, they did reduce the tip and lift the nose slightly at the nasal bridge, they only used plaster of Paris to keep the nose in shape and now my nose is deviating to the left...is this because the nose is healing ?, should I be concerned that the nose will heal deviated to the left , please can you advise

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Post op rhinoplasty

As others have noted, it is very early to know how your outcome will turn out.  Not to mention that without knowing what your nose looked like beforehand, or knowing what was done intra-operatively, making an assessment is rather difficult. I strongly advise you to keep close follow up with your operating surgeon as they will be able to guide you through the post operative process best.  Best of luck.  

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deviated nose

It is far too early to ascertain results from your rhinoplasty.  Your nose appears swollen at this time which is very normal three weeks after surgery.  It is best to maintain close follow up with your rhinoplasty surgeon in this post-operative period.  

Pre op photos needed

It is necessary to see photos pre op to see how much deviation has been corrected - no crooked nose will be 100% straight after surgery and a phone camera will exaggerate any residual deviation  - plaster of paris works as a perfectly good splint