Breast enlargement. (photos)

I had my breasts enlarged 5 weeks ago and had 420cc round moderate projection over the muscle. I can't help but feel that my breasts look much different to pre op! Is that possible?! I expected them to be full and round looking. Many thanks

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Swelling

Thank you for your question. You are still early in the post-operative period. It typically takes 3 - 6 months for the swelling to subside and and implants to settle into proper position. The implants may swell asymmetrically, but usually settle evenly. Please discuss your concerns with your board certified plastic surgeon. Also, make sure you follow all of your plastic surgeons post-operative instructions regarding level of physical activity and use of a support bra. Hope this helps and good luck with your recovery.

The BA results.

Hello,  thank you for your question and photo.  The final outcome of a BA will depend on many factors.   How much breast tissue you had prior the surgery,  skin quality,  the shape of your pre op breast,  as many others.   You only have 5 weeks post op and you need to calm down.  Wait a few more months when the implants have settled down and distended the skin.   Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Post Op Concerns

Hello,Thank you for your question. It would be helpful for you to provide both Pre and post op photos for comparison. Shortly after BA surgery swelling and tight tissues compress the breast implants and can make them look a bit flatter/smaller than expected. The Drop & Fluff process will take between 2-6 months and you should note significant change in that time.Share any concerns with your Plastic Surgeon. All the best

Breast enlargement doesnt feel they look different

I agree with the previous answers, your tissues will stretch and adjust to the implants and will change over the next few months.  If you still are not happy with the size, you can consider revision after 6 months.  Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants concerns

Thank you for your question. Your breasts will continue to change in the coming several weeks. Please follow instructions from your PS. Once they descent they look fuller and more natural.

Breast enlargement.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph. After placement of implants, the overall appearance of the breasts will change dramatically over the next several months, as the implants drop, and the overlying tissue stretches to accommodate the extra volume. In your case the swelling from surgery is flattening your implants and holding them high on your chest.  Though they will not get bigger, the volume within the implant will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breast achieving a more natural appearance, and filling your bra cup more.   I know waiting is difficult, but judge your results at 4-6 months after surgery as most of your breast changes should have occurred by then. Hope this helps.