My back bracket has fell off what do I do?

I got my braces 2 days ago and my back bracket has already fell off I haven't ate anything hard or chewy for it to come off and it came off when I was asleep but I don't know what to do (it's still attached to the wire, should I take it of?) also I have to wear rubber bands at night on my front teeth

Bracket is off

Hi, 
I'm sorry for your trouble, i think the best would be if you give a call to your dentist to rebond the bracket, don't take it off leave it attached to the wire.
Good LuckGeorge Sahakyan DDS

Glendale Dentist

Bracket is off

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hi, 
Good LuckGeorge Sahakyan DDS

Glendale Dentist