Seeking a revision rhinoplasty , seeking a specific look who can do this ? Kim k nose (photos)

I'm seeking a revision rhinoplasty and want a specific look I've attached pics. Was curious as to if it's realistic and if so any suggested Dr.s that would do it this way please let me know . ☺️

Kim K look

It is always hard to say exactly how a nose will look. You should sit down with your surgeon and some morphs by him or her to discuss  this in detail 

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

You would definitely benefit from nose revision. Although your nose appears long and high, good assessment could be accomplished only with detailed clinical exam or appropriate series of photos. Whether you are going to end up with one of those desired noses will depend of your anatomy and overall facial balance (chin, cheeks, forehead, etc.) However, in the hands of an experienced board certified plastic surgeon you may expect visible improvement. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Revision Rhinoplasty

Hello - you are a great candidate for a revision rhinoplasty.  Although it is not possible to "give you" someone else's nose, seeing photos of noses you like is a great communication tool to help your rhinoplasty specialist help you achieve the look that you are going for.  Your concerns are valid and your expectations seem reasonable.  An in person consultation would be the best option for you with someone who specializes in revision rhinoplasty - you can find these in board certified facial plastic or plastic surgeons.  

Kian Karimi, MD, FACS

Revision rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

A revision rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish lifting the nasal tip, and shaving down any dorsal irregularities. A full set of photographs are required to make a determination about what may be required, since revision rhinoplasty is one of the most difficult procedures to perform correctly in the entire field of cosmetic surgery. The photographs also demonstrate a weak and recessive chin profile, for which a chin implant can help improve facial balance and proportions, especially with respect to the overly projected nose. For many examples and more information, please see the link and the video below

Rhinoplasty revision

Every patient is different and therefore while one can not have the same nose as someone else, trying to let's say refine the tip and reduce the height can be achieved.

It's realistic, if you are looking for a big change, and if you find the right surgeon.

See the "Web reference" link, just below my response. I made a couple of computer morphs of your nose, and animations of the morphs, to show the changes that are possible for your nose in truly expert hands.

Mostly, I elevated the tip of your nose. It seems to me to be drooping too much. I also lowered the bridge of your nose a little more.

The good news for your is that elevating the tip of the nose, even in a revision, is one of the more predictable changes to make in a rhinoplasty. You should understand, though, that the changes I demonstrated in the morph require advanced techniques, techniques that most plastic surgeons cannot handle. Be sure to read the section in the "Web reference" link on how to stay out of trouble while searching for a revision rhinoplasty surgeon.

Also, your nose is a good example of why computer imaging is mandatory in rhinoplasty. You need to know exactly what the surgeon is planning to accomplish, and how much he plans to change the nose, so you know whether the proposed change is enough to be meaningful to you, and whether he understands your wishes enough to address all of your priorities. Then, he must show you his before and after photos to prove that he can accomplish what he draws on the computer.

Steven M. Denenberg, MD
Omaha Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty experts and how to look good and natural at the same time

You definitely can get a good improvement finding the right surgeon.  Kim Kardashian's photos give a good idea of what you're going for.  What you should realize, however , is that you can get all the benefits of having a cuter, smaller nose without the "done" nosejob appearance you see in most of her photos as well as her mother's.  In Beverly Hills, we see these noses a lot and we see photo shopping of them a lot as well.  The last thing you would want is to have a pinched, asymmetric or fake appearance.  

Look at as many websites and before and after photos as you can.  When it comes to revisions, everyone claims to be the revision expert who is right for you.  The best thing is to evaluate who can produce consistent results you like on primary as well as revision cases. 

Ben Talei, MD

Revision nose

TiffanyRod, I can see why you want a revision but no surgeon should promise you that they can reproduce another persons nose on your face; if they do run out of the office! You should also consider chin surgery and alar rim surgery after your rhinoplasty. See an expernienced specialist that does "only faces" and has a lot of good post op photos. Search the Internet. Good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

It is possible to achieve a revision nose similar to what should have shown but not exactly the same.  Your nose is long and narrow and the bridge and is wide at the base.Alar plasty to narrow the base, reduction of the long tip was achieved the look you are looking for.

Regards

Dr. J

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision rhinoplasty

Hello TiffanyRod-
I think your desired nasal changes are very realistic and can be achieved. It is hard as a consumer to sift through all the smoke and mirrors from plastic surgeons (and non-plastic surgeons!) in order to choose your surgeon wisely. The second photo you show of yourself, seems to reflect some nice changes, but the later ones do not show those same changes. That discrepancy may just be due to the photos artificially distorting things.
Be that as it may, you might start with a reconsult with your original surgeon. Then get 1-2 second opinions from board certified plastic surgeons that you carefully select by the following method.... go their website and look at all their postop photos in all areas of the face and body and find two surgeons who have very naturally appearing postop results that you like...in facelifts, noses, eyes, breasts, etc. Do not just look at noses because a good plastic surgeon is someone who is a good sculptor and a good sculptor can sculpt all parts of the face & body equally well. They will understand 3d spacial aesthetics and how to sculpt tissue into certain shapes. They will help you get more comfortable considering a nasal revision. 
Specifically, your lower lateral cartilages need further refinement and your nasal tip can benefit form being lifted a small amount. 
Hope this helps and good luck.

Mark Anton, MD, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon