Just wondering how long it will take for 3 mls of Restylane to dissolve in my chin?

Restylane in Chin

Thanks for your question. Restylane can last 6 to 12 months. If you are not happy with the results, then the Restylane can be dissolved with hyaluronidase.

Restylane chin

Thank you for your question.  Restylane lasts 6-12 months on average, you can dissolve the Restylane if you are unhappy with hyaluronidase.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Matthew Elias, DO, FAAD
Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon

Chin Augmentation with Restylane-L

Using a hyaluronic acid dermal filler like Restylane -L  , is a great option to enhance the chin, decrease the deep creases of the mentalis and provide a more youthful look of the lower face!  Having said that, like most fillers, less volume is better in most cases , otherwise you sacrifice the gentle, more natural appearance and compromise altering the face unnaturally.

If larger volumes of HA filler are needed, it would be best to consider options of Sculptra or fat transfer.

#chinagumnetation #Restylaneforchins #naturallookcontouring

Restylane and Chin

Restylane lasts 6-12 months in most people regardless of the amount that is injected. I suggest you get to full correction then do touch ups every 6 months to maintain the effect if you like this filler for that area.  I find that Lyft, Voulma, Radiesse or Bellafill work better for this type of contouring.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Restylane and chin

3 cc Restylane is a lot of material for a chin, but it will resolve in 6-9 months. if you want it can be removed with injection of hyaluronidase.  Be sure you are seeing a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon

Melvin Elson, MD
Nashville Dermatologist

Restylane and Chin

Restylane is a wonderful product but 3 cc of it sounds like too much in the chin.  It could take 9 months to resolve in that area.  If you are unhappy you could have Vitrase injected to dissolve the area.  Best, Dr. Green