would Vader lipo be the answer for me? get rid of love handles and my gut. (photos)

I'm 93 kg. 178cm. broad shoulders. id love to loose my gut and accentuate and get abs and loose my love handles. would I get noticeable results with Vaser or does I need sculpting? in my peak fitness after 1 years of training 3 days a week I got to 89kg. that's 4 years ago. I have primary Aldosteronism so my cortisol levels are higher and that's what keeps me fatter (in my opinion) could I get a noticeable result?

#Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ #Liposuction/#Body Contouring with Fat Grafting/ #BBL

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks. You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.

I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.

Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a consultation for a hi def liposuction procedure to determine if you are a candidate. This can reshape your body in the way you desire for noticeable results. Best, Dr. Emer

Choosing the correct treatment

My most simple mantra in medicine is"make the correct diagnosis then apply the appropriate treatment"

In your case you still have some obesity.

Depending on where the fat is located will determine if your candidate for some form of liposuction procedure.

Liposuction weather done by the VASER or or any other form liposuction will only remove subcutaneous(Latin for below the skin) fat.

Men often carry a substantial amount of intra-abdominal fat. Fat deep to your muscle layers cannot be removed surgically.

Based on your excellent pictures you appear to have substantial amount of subcutaneous fat especially in the Love handles but also some intra-abdominal fat.

Another issue that can often limit the effectiveness of fat removal procedures is loose skin.

This can sometimes be the case in weight-loss patients.

I think in your case your skin looks good based on your pictures but an examination would be needed to make an accurate assessment.

I would say you would probably have good to excellent results from liposuction. You may still have some abdominal fullness due to excess of amounts of intra-abdominal fat.

Any further weight loss in conjunction with liposuction would be the ultimate and could give a homerun result.

Over the last five years focused my practice almost exclusively on body contouring using various forms of liposuction and fat transfer procedures.

This includes the ability to give muscle definition by the use of high definition liposuction and or muscle fat transfer(gives masculine muscle definition).

I occasionally use the VA SER but prefer to use my PAL(Power assisted liposuction) for most liposuction procedures.

I will occasionally use laser assisted liposuction using the smartLipo MPX dual wavelength laser by cynosure.

My main practices in downtown San Francisco.

I also work for Elite Bodysculpture in Roseville California.

Feel free to contact my office if you would like a complementary in person assessment.

That is by far the best way to get an accurate idea of what type of results you could expect.

It can also be an opportunity to discuss the various forms of liposuction and which one may be most appropriate for you.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD