I'm A Pre-Op Transsexual a and would like advice on parts of my face a masculine and where I can feminize to be passable?(photo)

I'd really like advice on what parts of my face are masculine and I can have surgery on to femenise. For me the face being passable and feminine is more important than breasts. I'd have a clear vision for myself. I'm 2 months into HRT aswell.

MTF facial surgery

You look great already - especially the photo done up in the fur.But I think you would be happy with a rhinoplasty and reduction of your frontal bone to make your lower forehead less course and bulky.