I had Sculptra injected all over my face and eyes. I had lumps under eyes. Any suggestions?

I was sick from sculptra vomitting diarrear hives headaches pain in stomach . 12 months later I had aggressive cancer near injection site . Can sculptra give you cancer

Sculpta and side effects

I am so sorry for your cancer diagnosis but it cannot be the result of Sculptra injections.  I hope that you get the care that you need.  Best, Dr. Green

Sculptra and Side Effects Such as Cancer

Sculptra cannot cause the symptoms you are describing or the cancer.  I suggest you see an internist for a formal evaluation.  I am sorry this is happening to you.  Best, Dr. Emer.