Should I wait for a breast left? (Photos)

Hello, I'm currently 19 with extremely sag breast. I feel like it is not youthful or a nice shape and I would like to get it fixed. I would like to know what would be the beast type of surgery for my breast and also one with minimum scarring. Overall I would like it to be perk,so that I can go without wearing a bra and also a nice shape. Thank you so much

Breast lift

good question. certainly a breast lift will address your concerns , with or without a breast implant. however, make sure you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss the location of the scars for your breast. every patient is unique and scars may vary. best of luck. Dr Whetstone

Breast Lift

Thank you for your question and photos. It sounds as though a breast lift procedure would help to address the aesthetic concerns that you have. This can be done with or without a small implant depending on your goals. I recommend that you meet with a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person. They will examine/measure you and discuss considerations for this procedure.

All the best

Should you wait for a breast lift?

That question is totally up to you. At 19, you may or may not be done with breast growth. Once you have established that you've been stable in cup size for a year or two, you may revisit this option. The Bellesoma method is a current technique that re-positions and reshapes breasts without the ugly vertical scar or without the need for breast implants. I have attached a short video to show you what can now be achieved using current breast lifting technology. Unlike other methods, The Bellesoma method anchors the weight of the breast on the underlying chest muscles to provide long term results. It doesn't rely solely on the skin envelope like most techniques. I hope this helps.

Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

#breastlift

Hi. You look like an excellent candidate for a minimal scar breast mastopexy. I would use a vertical technique which in my hands has a nipple numbness rate of less than 3%. 

Regards

Vertical breast lift

hello and thank you for your question. You would most benefit from a vertical breast lift.  The surgery is associated with more significant scarring depending upon how you heal. The procedure however does provide the best breast shape especially when implants are used in association with the lift. 

Good luck

DrBurnett#realself100

Trade scars for shape

Thanks for the great question and the photos. When it comes to breast lifts, there are a variety of techniques which are used today. Some of these techniques provide a minimal lift and result in scars just around the a areola, while others are able totally reshape the breast but result in scars around the areola, down the front of the breast, and in the breast crease. 

The other thing to consider is adding an implant at the time of the breast lift. The addition of a breast implant will give the top part of your breast more shape and volume. In my opinion, an inverted T type mastopexy with an implant would give you the shape and perkiness you desire. Make sure to fine someone near you with a lot of experience in breast  surgery and talk to them more about your options as well. Best of luck

~Dr. Sieber