Time between Dysport and Scupltra

Hi Am wondering if there should be a time frame between having Dysport injections and then Sculptra please.

Dysport and sculptra

After Sculptra treatment, the area needs to be massaged vigorously for 5 days afterwards.  The reason for this is to prevent lumps and bumps.  I would not recommend having Dysport and Sculptra injected in the same or even adjacent areas -- for example, if Sculptra is injected into the temples, I would not inject Dysport into the outer brow/eye area.  This is just an extra precaution to prevent massage of the Dysport and potentially "moving it" out of place. Be well!

Timing between Dysport and Sculptra

Sculptra and Dysport treatments do not need to be spaced apart.  Both treatments can be done at the same time, or at any point in time that is convenient for you.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Timing of dysport and Sculptra

There is no need to do these injections on separate days. I would not recommend injecting the same area on the same day. As long as you are injecting different areas, there is no reason to not have the injections provided at a single office visit.

Brian Biesman, MD
Nashville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sculptra and Dysport

I routinely will do both of these injections on the same day. So, in answer to your question, there is no time period necessary to wait between the 2. I tell my patients to hold off on massaging the Sculptra until the following day if I do both on same day

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Dysport and Sculptra

As long as you are having different areas of the face injected you can definitely do them on the same day. Best, Dr. Green