Do you know what surgery this is? I'm interested in getting something similar. (photo)

Doctor Answers 3

Upper lid change

Looks like filler in the brow/upper lid junction.  Great for hollowing or gaunt look in the upper eyelids.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

Upper eyelid filler or surgery

Hi there. It looks to me like the patient has had either a levator repair or filler into the upper eyelids. I'm unsure which. See an experienced eyelid surgeon (plastic, facial plastic or oculoplastic) and get properly assessed and treated. I hope this helps. 

Peter Callan, MBBS
Geelong Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

Fat or filler

Obviously its a little hard to say but it looks like fat or filler to correct an 'A frame' deformity. This is where the orbit enlarges with age causing the high apex. Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.