Do you know what surgery this is? I'm interested in getting something similar. (photo)

Upper lid change

Looks like filler in the brow/upper lid junction.  Great for hollowing or gaunt look in the upper eyelids.

Arlington Plastic Surgeon

Upper eyelid filler or surgery

Hi there. It looks to me like the patient has had either a levator repair or filler into the upper eyelids. I'm unsure which. See an experienced eyelid surgeon (plastic, facial plastic or oculoplastic) and get properly assessed and treated. I hope this helps. 

Peter Callan, MBBS
Geelong Plastic Surgeon

Fat or filler

Obviously its a little hard to say but it looks like fat or filler to correct an 'A frame' deformity. This is where the orbit enlarges with age causing the high apex. Hope that helps. Adam Goodwin