Can you do skin needling on forehead area 4 weeks after juvederm voluma injection for acne scar?

1.5mm needle length. Voluma injected today, can I do a skin needling of the scar area in 4 weeks to help with more collagen production? Concerns: Because of forehead area want to make sure it is safe to do.

Miconeedling after Fillers

Thanks for your question. If the fillers were placed on your cheeks, then you absolutely can perform the needling on your forehead. It would even be safe to perform needling over the areas of filler injection, just dont press to hard in these areas as you could distort the filler placed. Good luck!

Philadelphia Facial Plastic Surgeon