Had rhinoplasty done 11 months ago but got pimple in my tip (Photo)

Hi doctors I need help and advice of what happening to my nose.. I just have my rhinoplasty 11 months ago now. I have pimple in the tip of my nose.Im so worried now because it's have a hole and the hole is getting bigger and it's itchy sometimes ..specially night time. But there is no pain.. I don't know what to do I am so worried I done my nose in the Philippines and I'm here living in Australia now. Anyway this hole in my nose is been 3 months now.

Nasal wound after rhinoplasty

That wound on the tip is not a pimple , but a small crater. You did not say if your rhinoplasty was open or closed. I hope you can go back to your original surgeon. This problem will not go away without further care. There are several options, but your surgeon would know best.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

Infected dorsal augment?

I'd be concerned this could be evidence of an infected/extruding dorsal augment. Do you know what was used in your surgery? I think you would need to gather all the information you can from your surgery 11 months ago, this may mean contacting the doctor and asking for the operation notes, and then you should see one of the many very good plastic surgeons in Brisbane.

Mark Baldwin, MBBS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty result

Not sure if you had an implant placed but if so there would be concern.  Best thing to do is contact the surgeon that performed your rhinoplasty.  They should be able to guide you through this issue. Best wishes!