Layering 2 different dermal fillers?

How soon can I layer a dermal filler with a different dermal filler. e.g. Treated Teartrough with Redensity II and wanting to layer Emervel Classic. Thank youI treated the tear trough over 2 sessions .5ml each session (1ml in total).

Fillers for the tear trough

Thank you for your question CosmeticNurseLiz. Tear troughs can be treated with a variety of fillers. In the United States we have different ones from those available overseas. For my patients I use Restylane for deep injections and Belotero for superficial injections. This can be done at the same session. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Encino Physician