Large indentation line on cheek, is it scarring or skin tissue disorder? (photo)

I have noticed the last few months a large indentation line running down my cheek. I had IPL laser earlier in the year and not sure if I had it before that but has become more prominent in the last few months. Not sure if it's scarring from acne that is just more visible or if it's a skin tissue condition?

Treating textural irregularities

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Thank you for your question bcf85. I understand your concern. IPL is a great treatment for facial rejuvenation. It is difficult to make an assessment without a formal exam because textural irregularities have multiple causes. Such irregularities are usually treated with fractional laser resurfacing.

Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!