I posted awhile ago after a breast lift wound separation.Non smoker. Healthy 41 year old.What is best treatment of scars?(photo)

7 months post op. Scars same both sides. Ache hurt. No cause found of wounds. No infection no illness. All clear.

To see previous question, please click here.

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

It takes 6 weeks to heal and I wait 12 months before any scar revision.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Best for scar

The best thing to do is avoid the sun on the scar until it is not pink anymore and use a silicone based scar cream.

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

I posted awhile ago after a breast lift wound separation.Non smoker. Healthy 41 year old.What is best treatment of scars?

Thank you for your question.  I am sorry to hear  of your experience with scarring following breast lift surgery.  Based on your photo it is most likely that excision of the scar tissue and revision of the mastopexy may be your best option.  Please follow closely with you or plastic surgeon for an examination and advice.