I posted awhile ago after a breast lift wound separation.Non smoker. Healthy 41 year old.What is best treatment of scars?(photo)

7 months post op. Scars same both sides. Ache hurt. No cause found of wounds. No infection no illness. All clear.

To see previous question, please click here.

Best for scar

The best thing to do is avoid the sun on the scar until it is not pink anymore and use a silicone based scar cream.

I posted awhile ago after a breast lift wound separation.Non smoker. Healthy 41 year old.What is best treatment of scars?

Thank you for your question.  I am sorry to hear  of your experience with scarring following breast lift surgery.  Based on your photo it is most likely that excision of the scar tissue and revision of the mastopexy may be your best option.  Please follow closely with you or plastic surgeon for an examination and advice.