I have acne scars on both cheeks and my nose. Can be it solved? (photos)

TCA CROSS then Laser

Since you have icepick scarring and pores, I would start with a series of 1-3 TCA CROSS procedures, ideal for this sort of changes, with minimal downtime.  Following this, and based on the nature of the remaining scars, you will probably be a suitable candidate for a fractionated laser such as Fraxel 1550, or CORE CO2.  With darker skin types, we are also having success with the PicoSure laser, which is great because there is absolutely no downtime following treatment.  Choose a specialist who is experienced treating darker skin types, as there are nuances in treatment that are important.  Best wishes, Shobhan.

Acne Scars and Da

The best treatment for you would be best treated with the eMatrix laser.  I would avoid Fraxel as it would probably leave you with too much hyperpigmentation.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scar treatment

Treatment has to be individualized with an examination in person out feel the flexibility of the scars, the flexibility,it's of the surrounding skin.bIndividula scars can be punch excised ( test spot can be performed first ) .Tihs can also be treated with punch legation where the scar is raised and then lightly resurfaced with a fractionated erbium or carbon dioxide laser. There will still be unfortunately in the best of hands a residual scar although less noticeable.

Morris Westfried, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Light chemical peels, Ematrix and Clear + Brilliant laser for acne scars

You would do extremely well with a combination of Clear + Brilliant laser, Ematrix RF, and light chemical peels. Melapads daily will also be useful. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS