Downsizing advice please. 1st BA 6 months ago. Mentor, round, smooth, 225cc, moderate plus 10.9 cm. Too big and round. (photos)

I'm small and short, 4’11’’, 43kg. I'd like to downsize, to as small as possible. Please kindly advice: 1- Moderate 150cc, 10.3cm w or 130cc, 9.6cm? Which one should I? 2- Is the risk of poor result great? 3- A couple of faint grooves on the cleavage side when I bend over or certain movement. Would this get worse after reduction. 4 -Pocket modification? 5 - Would recovery the same or easier? I live far away from my surgeon. Please forgive me if I sounds presumptuous. Thank you.

Downsizing

I believe that either of those options would give you the results that you are after.  If you were to choose an implant with a narrower base (10cm or below) then I would close off the outside part of your current pockets.  This would leave you with the nice cleavage that you already have & reduce the amount of "lateral boob"that you currently have, which is because the current implants are too wide for your chest.
Discuss extensively with your surgeon what outcome you are after & they should then be able to guide you to the best implant.
All the best.

Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Downsizing breast implant advice please.

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast augmentation surgery. Yes, you should be able to undergo downsizing of breast implants. Keep in mind as you are thinking about your goals that sometimes adjustment of the breast implant pockets (capsule adjustments) may be necessary to achieve the outcome you are looking for. Generally, I would not say that the risks of the surgery are "great"; they are similar to initial breast augmentation surgery.  Recovery, especially discomfort level, tends to be much less than the initial breast augmentation surgery.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary (downsizing) breast augmentation surgery is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "down a cup size” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your chosen plastic surgeon to work with you in determining the best plan to achieve your goals.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary, specifically downsizing, breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.