How much Derma Fill to correct my marionette lines, nasolabial lines, and lips? I am almost 38 in a few weeks. (photos)

my lower face has lost volume, resulting in deeper folds around my nose and mouth and the corners of my mouth are turned downwards, this is happening especially on one side more, also I believe that my nose is affected by this as it seems to be of center, help why is this happening? It's almost like one side of my face is falling? Please any advice, I have been consulted to have 1ml of derma filler for each area to correct this what is your opinion?

How much Derma Fill to correct my marionette lines, nasolabial lines, and lips? I am almost 38 in a few weeks.

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Hard to say for certain without examining you in person, but I'd expect that you'd require about 3-4 syringes total for full correction. In order to determine the best treatment plan for you, I recommend an in-person consultation with an expert. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht. Hope this opinion is helpful to you. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon