How much does it cost to get my lips in beautiful and correct order? (Photo)

It cause any problem to me for surgical treatment Duration of treatment

Lip Augmentation

Without a consultation and detailed discussion as to what your goal results are, it is a little difficult to make recommendations that will definitely work for you.  There are many different options that would give you great results, such as Juvederm Ultra Plus and Volbella.  Prices can vary since it does go by expertise and the amount of syringes needed to get your desired goal.  Please consult with a board certified dermatologist and someone who specializes in lip augmentation for the best cosmetic results. Best, Dr. Green

Lips do better with filler not surgery

I would recommend getting lips injected with an HA filler. I can't tell you about pricing because it varies by location, number of syringes, and expertise. You might need 2 syringes to get the desired look.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How much does it cost to get my lips in beautiful and correct order?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Unfortunately without an in-depth discussion as to your goal results it is difficult to make definite recommendations.  If you are looking for an overall increase in lip volume Juvederm Ultra Plus makes a nice enhancement, while if looking for definition, Volbella may be a better option.  Costs can range between 400 and 800 USD.  Hope this helps.

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. With your desire to avoid surgery, lip fillers may be the best option for you.

I suggest that you move forward by consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon