Could breast reduction reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis of the lumbar spine?

20yo F - 160cm - 64kg - 10F/12E bra I am fairly active and have recently found out I have osteoarthritis in my lumbar spine. It has been causing me a lot of pain and I was wondering if a breast reduction might help relieve some of it.... I have been at least an 8DD since I was 13, they reached a 10E cup around 14/15 and a 10F soon after. I have put on a little bit of weight recently (nothing extreme, just reduced some of my exercise due to pain) and can switch between 10F & 12E bras.

Breast reduction may help

It may or may not improve the situation with your back pain, unless the back pain is specifically orthopedic.  It is likely too help however.

I am sorry to hear about the painful osteoarthritis. Although no one can predict whether or not breast reduction surgery will specifically alleviate the pain in that area, it certainly may help.    Regardless, based on the description of your breast size, breast reduction surgery seems to be indicated;  this operation tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.  Best to discuss your questions/concerns directly with the doctors who know you best. Best wishes.