Does this look like bottoming out? (Photo)

So I got my boobs done almost 6 months ago now Lately Iv just been not happy Pre op - my right ( non tattooed side ) was bigger I ended up with 470 XHP and 525 on the left Now my right is smaller and my left is way bigger and sits higher in general Iv noticed in photos my nipple faces up on my right side and my scar is visible I'll include some photos I just want to know if my left side hasn't dropped enough or has my right side dropped to much / bottomed out ??? Thank you

Bottomed out implant

From your photographs, it would be my opinion that you have an early bottoming out of the right implant. When a breast implant migrates below the original placement location with the bottom of the implant just above the infra-mammary crease, we call this “bottoming out.” There are several causes of this downward migration of the breast implant. Usually, some attempt had been made to lower the crease to accommodate a breast implant whose base diameter is larger than would otherwise fit in the natural breast. In doing so, the anatomic attachment of the skin of the breast to the chest wall can be obliterated. There is then nothing to hold the implant up. With the weight of the implant, and constant gravity, maybe lack of support by lack of wearing a bra continuously, the implant can settle downward. One of the earliest symptoms, I see in patients seeking revision,has been the feeling that the breast has to be constantly adjusted or just feels heavy. We look for the incision line, which was previously placed at the crease, to have migrated upward onto the breast. When we see this early on in the postoperative phase, it will never get better with time and will require a secondary repair. While some plastic surgeons may rely on suturing techniques only, I have found that unless we un-weight the implant by making it smaller or strengthen the tissues below by making them less stretchy, that the same implant, with  just sutures placed on the bottom of the pocket, will, over time, recur it's bottomed out position. I have used part of the capsule as well as the lining of the deep muscles and tissues over the ribs in the capsule beneath the breast implants to rotate upward to hold the breast implant in a higher position and therefore obliterating the extra space that has been created between the correct infra-mammary crease and the one created by the downward displacement of the implant. I call this a three flap technique, as the skin, the capsule and fascia (lining of muscles), as well as a dermal flap all contribute to creating a hammock like support of the lower portion of the pocket. When these tissues are insufficient to hold the implant up, or a previous attempt has been made with sutures, I will oftentimes rely on the addition of another type of tissue called an acellular dermal matrix of which my preference is Strattice. This Strattice ,or pigskin, does not stretch and can be sewn in to the bottom of the new location of the crease to support it just like a hammock would. Although this is costly, I consider this an insurance policy against having to redo this again. I would recommend that you try and find a plastic surgeon with experience in revisionary cosmetic breast surgery. Good luck.

Bottoming out

Large Implants due to their weight, gravity, thinning of tissues, chronically not wearing a bra, loss of elasticity and other factors may cause continued stretching so that your breast implant is no longer supported in its ideal position. This results in the progressive lowering of the inferior breast crease (inframammary fold). When the implant moves South to an undesired inferior position it results in the loss of volume and flattening of the upper pole of the breast, too much volume at the lower pole, increasing the distance from the fold to the nipple and finally the nipple position being abnormally high ( pointing up) and not centered. Similarly, the pocket can also stretch to the side (lateral) so that when lying down your implants fall towards your arm pits or sides, causing the “Side Boobs” appearance.
Bottoming out and Side Boobs Contributing Factors:
  1. Larger/Heavier Implants
  2. Implants placed above the pectoralis muscle
  3. Chronically not wearing a bra when upright
  4. Over dissection of the Implant Pocket
  5. Smooth Implants
  6. Large swings of weight including pregnancy
  7. Skin and soft tissue laxity, loss of elasticity