3 weeks post BA. What is normal? Post op blues? 35 yr old. 385cc under muscle. 55kg, 176 tall. Mother of 1. (Photo)

Stressed out about capsular contraction.  I am still tender & swollen & I feel that everything I feel is something 'wrong'.  1 is more harder and bigger than the other (this one is actually usually my smaller breast).  I wish I could just see my surgeon and ask if everything is OK. But unfortunately I flew to Sydney for op.  I was on the operating table for over an 1 and 1/2 hrs. I am not sore, just can feel everything like my my sternum, odd sensations on my right side.

3 weeks post BA

Dear jackyk, your results look fabulous!  It's unusual to look this good so early on but your results are great!  You may not feel back to normal quite yet but in a few more weeks you will.  They never hurt evenly so don't stress out the pains, they will go away.  Your incisions are in a perfect place, right in the fold.  you haven't even shed the sterile strips yet!  Take it easy, get lots of rest and meditate, your breasts look very nice!

Oklahoma City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.
Right now, you are very early on in the post op recovery period. It will take 3-6 months for you to feel comfortable having implants in your body and for them to settle. This time allows for you to physically and psychologically adapt to your new body image. There are many variables that contribute to a breast augmentation's final result. Preop size and shape, IMF location, location of the implants and type of implant. Patients heal at different rates and each breast will sometimes heal at a different rate. Rest, relax, recover and heal. Please Express your concerns to your surgeon so he/she can examine you. Then reassess final result at 6 months.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Needs more time

Thanks for expressing your concerns.  It appears this will keep settling down over the next few weeks and months and you will be happy with the result.  Looks good for now.