3 months post-op. Implants too high/feeling uncomfortable/not part of me. Too much upper pole Transaxillary/300cc/Round (Photo)

TY for reading! Here's my concerns. Still sitting too high, too much upper pole, feel too tight & uncomf to touch. I'm right handed, LHS sitting much higher (had assym before but more pronounced now). Still square at top, do rounds slope down like teardrop eventually? TA approach used, could pocket not have been cut deep enough (feels tight as if there's no where for them to drop to). Can gap btw be fixed by revision surgery? What are my options to get them down/soften/more together? Thank you!

3 months post-op. Implants too high/feeling uncomfortable/not part of me. Too much upper pole Transaxillary/300cc/Round

The problems that you mention are more common after TA breast augmentation. You are only three months and your result looks good to me. Wait until 6 months. Do breast implant displacement exercises and ask your surgeon to give you a Bando to wear. I think you will be fine after more time.

3 months post op

I typically advise my patients to wait a good 6 months to see their final results to allow all of the swelling to resolve and to let the implants drop/settle. Remember, the larger the implant, the longer it takes to settle. If you still aren't satisfied at 6 months, best to discuss with your operating surgeon how to revise your result. Good luck!

Breast augmentation

Hello and thank you for your question. The simple answer is a revision is possible. However you are still fairly early in your surgical course. I would suggest allowing a few more months prior to considering breast revision. 

Best Wishes

Theodore T. Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician