I'm 19, post liver transplant, be able to have lift for saggy breast?

Hello, my breasts are quite saggy despite being only 19. The nipples points downwards and is below the fold of my breast. I was wondering how much the cost of consultation will be and if i am too young to be considered for the surgery. I had a liver transplant in the past due to an unknown close as well. Would this affect the outcome of my ability to do the procedure? Photo will be added soon. Thank you for your time.

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

This should be coordinated wth your doctors.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Candidate for Breast Lift Surgery

Candidates for Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) surgery are women who have #saggingbreasts due to past pregnancies, genetics, or aging. Often times the sagging is too great to be treated by implants alone. Women with asymmetric or enlarged nipples or areolae (pigmented areas around nipples) also may be candidates for a breast lift or a modification of a lift. #Asymmetric breast can be adjusted by adding or removing volume.  One side can be tightened more or less than another.

Now, you should know that most board certified plastic surgeons will offer free consultations. You should be able to attend as many consultations as you need to in order to find a surgeon with whom you agree on your desired result and the best procedure to gain those results. Good luck to you. 

Mastopexy

It sounds like you need to have a consultation with an experienced PS who can run through the pros and cons of a mastopexy. The crucial thing for you is timing. I would have reservations about whether now is the right time for you. You would also be advised to ask your transplant surgeon his/her advice esp in regards your medications. 

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon