Did I damage hair transplant grafts?

Since the two week post op mark all scabs were gone and i resumed my normal sleeping pattern ( on my sides). This meant the transplanted area was in direct contact with the pillow and when waking up i noticed lots of transplanted hairs on my pillow. Now i know hairs begin to shed this stage and grafts are secure but my question is did i force them out and cause any damage to the grafts. I guess i am just looking for some reassurance. Your advice and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Two week post op mark all scabs

Transplanted graft’s hair starts to shedding in the first week of surgery and may go on untill 4-6 th weeks after surgery. İt is not surprising to lost approx.  %70-80 of all transplanted hair shafts in first month when you are washing, gently rubbing  or touching the head.New hair at transplant/recipient area starts to grow at 3-4 th month after surgery .

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

After two weeks you can sleep any way you want. You cannot harm your transplanted hairs.

After two weeks you can sleep any way you want.  You cannot harm your transplanted hairs.  If you are concerned contact your doctor for a follow up.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 weeks post operative

At two weeks post operative, when all the crust are gone from the recipient area, there aren't any restrictions to your activity. Return to everything as you were before your transplant.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

2 weeks

You returned to normal after all of the crusts were off from the hair transplant. That is the right thing to to as you are now normal

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon