What is the best treatment for my lip asymmetry? (photos)

I'm 32 and recently bothered by the asymmetry of my lips while resting. I can fake symmetry with lip gloss and liner but that rubs off quickly. I was considering fillers on one side of my lips that droops and is slightly thinner than my right when resting. My smile is not a problem for me. Also, any rough ideas of cost associated with this kind of treatment? Is there recovery time or can I resume regular activity after? I'd prefer to avoid Botox if possible. Thank you!!

Lip Asymmetry and Filler

Just one syringe of filler should improve your lips and make it look more beautiful and full.  Please consult an expert.  The "pillows' of the lips need the treatment. Best, Dr. Green

Correcting lip asymmetry with fillers

Fillers can definately be used to correct the asymmetry and give you a nice outcome. Juvederm or Restylane can be used for injection into the lip. Juvederm Ultra XC and Restylane last about 6 to 9 months and Juvederm Ultra Plus XC lasts about 12 months. The Ultra Plus is thicker and injection into the lips is considered off label. Your provider will be able to advise you on the best choice for your needs. The typical cost for Juvederm is somewhere around $600 per syringe. I would estimate that one syringe is a good place to start in your case. Good luck with your lips!