Which gives the best results fractional co2 resurfacing or sublative rejuvenation and how long realistically does it last?

I am 47 years old female with sun damage brown and white patches to sides of face and fairly deep wrinkes above upper lip and sides of nose to mouth area.i have had derma fillers but makes a very small difference.i have been told the co2 laser could make the patches worse and sublative would be a better option.i want to spend £1500 wisely and want the best results please can anyone help with advice and do patients get amazing results.i reliase the downtime on co2 in comparisom to sublative.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

I find that erbium or co2 do much more than microneedling/RF for aging but you can do that first and then maintain with fractional RF (intensif, viva) or fractional laser (fraxel, clear+brilliant.  Always use microneedling/PRP.  I never found sublative to be great.  Best, Dr. Emer.