How do I get rid of blotchy red skin with scars? (Photo)

I have previously gotten fraxel laser and currently doing rf microneedling to get rid of scars however I still have redness on my face and its blotchy

Blotchy red skin

Hi there and thank you for your question. Blotchy red skin may be the result of a variety of causes. It is hard to assess in the above picture but considerations in your case could be delayed erythema from your previous Fraxel treatment or from the RF microneedling treatments that you are currently getting. I would wait 1-2 months after completion of the scar treatment, before pursuing treatment of the redness. Devices like the excel V and even IPL may help to improve overall redness. Please see a board certified dermatologist for treatment recommendations.

New Orleans Dermatologist

Rid Yourself Of Redness

It can take a series of treatments, but usually a combination approach is best. There is a lot you can do with lasers (Clear + Brilliant, Fraxel), microneedling/PRP, skin peels, and skin care. Please see an expert who is a specialist in lasers and scarring.  Best, Dr. Emer.