Would I benefit from a peri lift or a lift with vertical incision? (Photo)

Looking to have silicone implants nothing to crazy. I'd like the top breast to be full and the under side as well. Now I have been advised two different opinions on he lift and size. Photos of me and what I'd like below.

Breasts

only in an in person cosultation could answer these questions.  desired shape and SIZE are critical - a small implant would need a more powerful lift than a circumareolar could provide, a large implant would need less of a lift.  good luck!

Which type of breast lift would work best for me?

If you are planning to have breast implants placed then someone with minimal sagging like you would likely only need to have a periaereolar lift.  This is because the implant is going to fill the breast and take up alot of the loose skin that you have and then we only need to worry about re-positioning the nipple.  This having the implant in place would also help in giving you that upper pole fullness that you are looking for long term.

If you were doing a breast lift alone without an implant then you would probably need to have a vertical incision to remove the excess skin in addition to re-positioning the nipple.  The breast would be firm and more youthful but would not have the full upper pole long term.

Adam Hamawy, MD
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Surgery

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well... The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. I recommend you to get a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, besides that, you can have an LJ lift depending on your implant wish size, you also can get a periareolar lift..

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Breast lift

Looking at your wish pic, there is no single procedure that could bring you near there. In fact, you would need a long term plan, starting with a significant reduction in body weight, and after that following up with a full uplift, most likely with implants, and quite possibly an abdominoplasty.
You are setting the bar very high, make sure you are fully committed to the efforts that will be required to get there. Good luck, you can do it! 

Ciro Adamo, PhD, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

Thank you for your question and photos.  I would recommend that you consider the full breast lift with implants as well as an areola reduction.  

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Periareolar or vertical Incision Lift

It is very difficult to determine the exact lift you will require to best match your ideal breast image without an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon. Not just any board certified plastic surgeon, but one with many years of frequently performing breast lift surgery including different approaches, techniques and implant choices if appropriate. In general however the vertical lift, lollipop incision, will give you a perkier breast. Pick the best plastic surgeon rather than the procedure.

Lift and implants

I think that an exam in person is essential to determine what is the best lift for you along with implants. If you are planning to lose weight, do that first.

Lift

Thank you for the question and photos and clearly an examination is really needed to make a recommendation.  That said chose your surgeon carefully as his skill will determine the final result and his judgement will dtermine the best procedure to get the desired result.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Breast lift

Honestly, without seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you a truly accurate recommendation. Perhaps your best bet would be to get a third opinion and then see which option gets the most votes. Best of luck, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Would I benefit from a peri lift or a lift with vertical incision?

Thank you for the question and pictures. Some thoughts may be helpful to you.

Achieve your long-term stable weight, if you are not there already, prior to undergoing elective breast surgery. In my opinion, it is very likely that the circumareolar breast lift will not be powerful enough to achieve an outcome that you will be pleased with;  this outcome will more likely be achieved with a vertical or "anchor" pattern breast lift operation.

Select your plastic surgeon carefully.  Make sure that he/she has significant/demonstrable experience achieving the types of outcomes you will be pleased with. You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more. Best wishes.