I am 24 with a fat but flat butt. I need it to be fuller with a lift because it's low, but I don't want implants.

how can I get ot done??? What is recommended? ??? Would it cause any side effects??? Abnormalities after ther procedure? ??? Is it 100% safe the method im lookn for???

Pictures or an exam would be helpful to provide recommendations.

Los Angeles, CA...

Butt lift without implants

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi kimeko. The decision to recommend liposuction, fat transfer and/or implants is based upon patient preference and examination. If you have a lot of flattening/sagging and don't use implants, you may need a large amount of fat transferred to get your desired size. I encourage you to have an office consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon.  Good luck!

You need a consultation

It's not possible to give a realistic answer based on the information you provided.  

At a minimum, please post some pictures. 

Please make an appointment with a plastic surgeon.

Mats Hagstrom, M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Liposuction of the surrounding areas

It is possible if you already have a large butt that you could have liposuction of the areas surrounding the butt to define its edges better.

Thanks for your question.  Without pictures its difficult to inform you of options.  I would recommend seeking out a board certified plastic surgeon who performs fat graftting to the buttock.  Best of Lcuk