Can my teeth be fixed with 6 month smiles & how cheap? (Photos)

How much will it cost to fix my teeth? Im missing my maxillary lateral incisors. Can 6 month smiles pull all the teeth together and shape my canines to resemble laterals?

Six month smiles

Limited braces treatment can be used to realign teeth and close spaces. Missing lateral incisors can be treated by closing all spaces and reshaping canines to look like lateral incisors. It can also be treated by opening the lateral incisor spaces in preparation for implant placement. The choice would depend on the amount of spaces, location of teeth and the bite.