Will laser surgery help my hypertrophic scar under my nose after I received 3 kenalog injections? (Photos)

Jan 2015 I fell on my face I got a nasty laceration requiring a plastic surgeon to put in sutures some of my skin was missing during the injury so I never looked the same and feel insecure I just want to scar flattened to my natural look and that's what I been trying to do with scar gels and the steroid injections and I still have not gotten the look I desire, it's still raised and my insions lines are very visible, just want to know if laser surgery will help my scar flatten and be less visible

Laser scar reduction

Sorry to hear about your fall. Lasers are a wonderful option to help reduce the appearance of your scar and often my go-to choice in treating scars of all types. I recommend you see a dermatologist with expertise and advanced training in lasers as having skin of color requires great experience.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon