Is masturbation causing this? I lost hair on my hairline area. Can I grow it back? (photo)

Is masturbation causing this

Masturbation and hair loss

Unfortunately, the popular myth about masturbation causing hair loss is alive and well in the 21st century. But it is just as much of a myth as ever. Fortunately, while masturbation isn't the problem, the solution is also in your hands: you need to see a hair loss specialist who can educate you about genetic hair loss and get you started on some treatment which can slow or even reverse the process.

Atlanta Hair Restoration Surgeon

Man losing hair

Masturbation aod sex does not cause hair loss, but genetic do cause hair loss. You can continue masturbating but see a doctor about what is probably genetic hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon