Looking to have cavitation... looking at the results, it's not all that it seems. How much is liposuction?

Just need to know how much lipsuction is?

Cost of liposuction

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

I am so sorry but there is not a fixed cost for liposuction. It depends on how much is done and what kind of anesthesia is used. I suggest you consult one or more plastic surgeons near you to find out the cost of what you have in mind - and then you can decide whether or not to have it done.

For a general cost of liposuction in your area, use the Real Self page on surgical costs since costs vary by geographic region.

Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS