Can this be reduced? (photo)

I had a tumor removed at age 10. I am now 59 and after many de-bulking surgeries I am left with this. It swells and hurts. I am going to see dr Milton Waner, in new york but I don't know if it can be fixed. I hate looking in the mirror. Thank you.

Doctor Answers 1

Large vascular malformation of the lower lip

You need to see a head and neck surgeon (ENT) who can work with a plastic surgeon to treat this condition and at the same time give you a good cosmetic outcome. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.