I can not tell if this is a bad hair transplant - I really hope it is. Any advice? (photos)

I have asked many questions in here and have gotten some good answers ... Some imply that it is a bad job... Is this a bad job?

Can you tell me if I had a bad hair transplant?

It looks good, but thin which may reflect either fine hair or not enough grafts. The location looks ok to me, See web reference below

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

A bad hair transplant is when you or others can recognize you had a hair transplant. A good hair transplant

A bad hair transplant is when you or others can recognize you had a hair transplant.  A good hair transplant is where others would not know you had surgery.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair type

Not all transplants produce great results. It looks like you have the type of hair that would produce a thinner result as you are seeing. However, other variables come into play like how many grafts done and was it a reputable hair clinic. 

Rashid M. Rashid, PhD, MD
Houston Dermatologist