How can I have a desired shape of my nose ? (photos)

Hi I am a student from Bremen and 28 years old , interested to have rhinoplasty, so attaching my photo and and the shape I want like another person. Thanking you Abdur Rahman

Possibilities with Nose Surgery

Many patients bring pictures of noses they like and would ideally work towards incorporating some of the features into their own nose. After discussing the patient's goals, reviewing the pictures they brought, and examining their nose,  I like to perform computer imaging. Computer imaging allows me to demonstrate some potential changes and get the patient's response. Communication is the key. Once both Doctor and patient have a solid understanding of the goals of the procedure, the biggest limiting factor is the patient's anatomy and how they heal. 
Rhinoplasty surgery continues to improve. Looking at your pictures, building up the bridge and narrowing the tip will get you closer to your goal.

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

A rhinoplasty that involves refining the tip and narrowing the alar base would be indicated.  More photos with a side view would help assess how your dorsum would be adressed.  

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty candidate to change the shape of the nose

A rhinoplasty procedure involves reshaping patient's own cartilage and bone for the desired improvement. Its best to undergo digital imaging  at the time of the consultation and examination to determine what can be accomplished with YOUR nose. It is important that the entire components of the nose balance with each other, and the new nose balances with patient's facial features. For more information many examples, please see the video and the link below

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Closed rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Rhinoplasty

A good place to start is with Realself and the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to locate a highly experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in person evaluation, to discuss your goals and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD