When will my right breast drop? breast revision 1 month ago.

i just had my revision 1 month ago because my right breast didnt drop is one month already and i see my breast high it hasnt drop either

Breast not dropping

You are only one month.As long as they are soft and no signs of infection you can put some pressure on that breast with an ace wrap to see if you can get it to settle down.alwayscheck with your surgeon if you have questions or concerns.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

No posted photos! No good medical/surgical history! Who did the revision? Best to seek only IN PERSON second opinions in my office or other boarded PSs offices in MIAMI.