Breast Revision Advice for Asymmetry After Previous Augmentation then Kids

My original aug was 14 yrs ago to correct asymmetry. B on right C on left. Shaped different. Given saline 275cc on the right and 225cc on the left. I have a similar problem on a much larger size level. I believe I am a D cup but can't wear anything but a sports bra without bulging out on the left side. Now 2 kids later I'm looking into a revision and would love to hear any advice or ideas on what type of revision should be done. I know for sure I want to be smaller. C in both.

Breast implant removal and breast lift for oversized sagging breasts

Given the current size of your breasts and relatively modest size of your implants, I would suggest implant removal and mastopexy. This carries a risk of losing blood supply and/or sensation to the nipple and some surgeons prefer to perform the surgery in two stages.

Breast Revision

Hi there-

It would be very difficult to say for sure what I might recommend without first consulting with you to discuss goals and perform an examination...

From the information provided, and depending on your exact goals, you may benefit from implant removal with breast lift (with reduction of the larger side) with or without a smaller implant.

Your best bet is to find a surgeon you like and can trust and visit for a consultation.

Here is some advice on how to do so:

Revision breast surgery

It sounds like you  may be better off with a simple breast lift with a possible reduction on the larger breast if they are not equal.  Without examining you it would be difficult to tell.

Breast lift and breast implants good for breast asymmetry.

Hi.

Of course, cannot be specific without seeing you.  You probably need a lollipop scar breast lift on both sides, and smaller, different sized breast implants for each breast.  You may not even need an implant in your larger breast.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast implants after pregnancy

This is so hard to answer without an examination, especially in the setting of having had two children.  Pregnancy will frequently result in volume loss, so you may have extra skin that needs to be removed at the same time as an implant exchange.  If you can see your original surgeon, that's a great place to start since he or she will know your anatomy and have all of the implant information at hand.  If not, see a board-certified surgeon in your area.  Good luck, /nsn.

Nina S. Naidu, MD, FACS