Breast reduction 17 days ago and was given needles to remove the liquid myself. How do I do this?

I had breast reduction 17 days ago and am still healing, but i have fluid filling which was drained for 7 days. I had to leave the US and the doctor drained me before i left and gave me needled to drain at home. I saw him insert the needle on time but am unsure of exaclty how to do it and am a little afraid. Any suggestions?

Draining fluid

I think this is a bit much for you to be expected to drain the fluid.I would go to a plastic surgeon wherever you are headed and have them do it.If one is not available go to a clinic or general su geon.r

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Draining fluid after a breast reduction

You should absolutely not be driaining your own seroma fluid. You should see a plastic surgeon to do it.

I do not think that draining the fluid accumulation yourself is a good idea. I would suggest that you seek consultation with a plastic surgeon in your country. A referral from your primary care physician might be an option?